– Saturday 21st June –
– Healy Park, Omagh –
Ulster Ladies GAA SFC Semi Final:
Donegal v Monaghan (4.15pm)
Ref: J Gallagher (Tyrone)
Ulster GAA SFC Semi Final:
Derry v Fermanagh (6.00pm)
Ref: S Doyle (Wexford)
– Gates will be open from 3.00pm
This is an All-Ticket Event – Valid Tickets will be Required for Entry
Tickets are available through County Boards and TicketMaster.
Group Tickets are Available through County Boards.
Derry Co Board: (028) 7774 2990
Fermanagh Co Board: (028) 6632 0500
Travel and Parking
– Patrons should aim to arrive in Omagh between 4.30pm and 5.00pm on Saturday evening and we would remind them that the town centre is likely to be busy with shoppers.
– There will be parking available in the town centre, however patrons should note that Pay and Display car parks will be operational until 6.00pm.
– Fermanagh supporters are asked to park in the town centre and walk the short distance to Healy Park.
– Derry supporters are asked to park in the Killyclogher and Gortin side of Healy Park and walk the short distance to the venue.
– There will be car parking available at Johnstons Car Park, Foundry Lane Car Park, New Brighton Terrace, the Rear of SuperValu, Library Area & Dunnes Stores, Drumragh Avenue, St Patricks Park, Omagh Leisure Centre and The Grange Car Park.
Be a Good Supporter!
Supporters are asked to:
– Drive safely and do not drive under the influence of alcohol or any other substances.
– Respect the property and residents in the area around the ground.
– Use the Car Parks identified around the town for match day parking, ensure to lock their vehicles and not leave valuables in sight.
– Adhere to the Ground Regulations, which are printed in the Match Programme.