Applications are now open for the 2017 Ulster Club Football League.
The league commences on Sunday 29th January and will once more consist of two divisions – Senior and Intermediate.
The group games will run for five consecutive weekends. Please note all matches are fixed for the Sunday at 12.00pm. The schedule is as follows:
- Sunday 29th January – Round 1
- Sunday 5th February – Round 2
- Sunday 12th February – Round 3
- Sunday 19th February – Round 4
- Sunday 26th February – Round 5
- Sunday 5th March – Playoffs
- Sunday 12th March – Semi Finals
- Sunday 19th March – Finals
The closing date for applications is 1.00pm on Monday 9th January 2017. Applications must be signed by the County Secretary and the appropriate fee must accompany the hard copy application, which should be sent to:
Ulster Club Football League
c/o Stephen Donnelly
8-10 Market Street
Download an application form here.