‘Defibrillators for Sport’ Programme
Sport NI have recently opened Phase 3 of the Defibrillators for Sport application. GAA Clubs are eligible to apply for a defibrillator, whether or not they already have one in place, and are encouraged to do so if they have a defibrillator manufactured before 2005.
This scheme has been promoted directly through local councils; and only in those noted below. Clubs should contact their local council Sports Development Department or Community Planning Department for more information.
- Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
- Ards and North Down Borough Council
- Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
- Derry City and Strabane District Council
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
- Mid Ulster District Council
The closing date in Monday 4th September at 12 noon. Full details on the initiative available here. To fill out an application form click here.