- Féile Peil na nÓg 2017 will take place from Friday 23rd June – Sunday 25th June 2017 in Cavan, Monaghan and Fermanagh.
- Registrations fee €150/£135, payable by all clubs.
- Participating teams will be 15-a-side, 13-a-side or 11-a-side.
- Playing panels will be confined to 24 players for 15-a-side, 20 players for 13-a-side and 17 players for 11-a-side.
- Each team will be accompanied by 4 team mentors.
- Team online registration forms must be submitted by Monday 8th May for visiting Clubs and Friday 31st March for host Clubs.
- Host clubs should prepare an itinerary for the weekend in conjunction with your visiting team to ensure that all club members, players and officials are aware of the agenda for each day.
- Please ensure that you have returned any information required by the appropriate date.
John West Féile Peil na nÓg competitions are composed of host and visiting teams. Host teams are drawn from the host region (Counties). Visiting teams participating at the National Finals of Féile Peil na nÓg will be nominated by their County Bord na nÓg to represent their respective Counties. Both host clubs and visiting Counties are graded into their respective divisions. Normally the identity of the visiting teams is determined by the results of internal Féile na nGael competitions, however, due to the level of interest from host clubs, each visiting County is usually asked to nominate 2 – 3 representatives. All overseas units are also asked to nominate representatives to take part at Féile na nÓg.
The final competition schedule is To Be Confirmed