Patrons wishing to attend the 2012 Ulster GAA Minor and Senior Football Finals are asked to note the following information:
The match is an ALL TICKET EVENT and at present is on course to be a sell out game. Tickets will be on sale from Pairc Esler, Newry between 10.00am and 3.00pm tomorrow (Saturday 21st July).
Patrons can also get tickets online at www.gaa.ie or at one of the following Supervalu & Centra Stores:
- Kavanagh’s Donegal Town
- Kavanagh’s Ballybofey
- Rooney’s Killybegs
- Cosgroves Bundoran
- Kelly’s Mountain Top
- Boyce’s Carrigart
- Boyce’s Falcarragh
- Hegarty’s Kilcar
- Supervalu Downpatrick
- Supervalu Newry
- Evans & McNally’s Clones
- Fleming’s Monaghan Town
- Supervalu Coalisland
Under 16’s £5 / €5
Student & Senior Citizen £9 / €10
Adult £12 / €15
Under 16’s £5 / €5
Senior Citizen £12 / €15
Adult £20 / €25
Patrons are asked to note the following:
- Turnstiles will open at 10.45am
- There are a limited number of Eastern Stand, O’Duffy Terrace and Hill tickets still available and these can be purchased through the outlets detailed above. They will also be on sale on Sunday morning in Clones from 10.00am at the GAA Ticket Van which will be located at the bottom of Church Hill at the Roslea Road junction.
- Season tickets and Electronic tickets for entry through following stiles: The Hill Terrace – Stile 1,49, Pat McGrane Stand – Stiles 17,18,45,46, O’Duffy Terrace – Stile 24, Gerry Arthurs Stand – Stile 32 and Eastern Stand – Stile 42.
- Please be advised that only U16’s will be admitted with a valid juvenile ticket
- Official car parking at the stadium will be strictly by ticket only.
- Patrons are advised to lock their cars and not leave valuables in sight.
- Patrons should respect the residents in the area in respect of parking and litter.
- Patrons are asked to co-operate with stewards at all times and to adhere to the ground regulations, which will be printed in the match programme.
- Patrons are asked to travel early due to the large crowd expected, to park in a safe location, and be prepared to walk a reasonable distance to the venue.
- The following Car Parking will be designated areas for the game:
Monaghan Road, Cavan Road Town Car Park, Felt House, Mackles, Texaco Site, Starlight Car Park, Local Open Ground areas operated by Private Persons.
- Supporters travelling from South Down are advised to join the M1-A1 at Newry and travel on the M1 to the Castleblayney exit then turn on to the main Dundalk to Castleblayney road travelling towards Castleblayney. At the outskirts of Castleblayney turn left on to the N2, before leaving at the Ballybay exit and travelling to Clones via Ballybay.
- Supporters travelling from Armagh should take the main Armagh-Monaghan road and follow signs for Clones.