Club Officer Training 2012 Details announced
Following on from the success of two successful years of the Club Officer Training Programme Ulster GAA has announced details for the third annual Club Officer Training Programme.
The Club Officer Training Programme is a half-day county event for all club officers. It aims to support club officers in their roles as GAA Officials in 2012 while also providing a networking opportunity for club officers to meet people from other clubs in similar positions.
The 2012 Programme will run every Saturday from January to April 2012 and will include two key events:
Club Officer Training for NEW Officers: This training is for people new to their officer role across all clubs in Ulster. It will provide role specific training for Chairpersons, Secretaries, Treasurers, PROs, Children’s Officers, Coaching Officers, Cultural and Community Officers and Club Development Officers. This training is free to access and will take place on Saturday 14th January from 10am to 1pm in Holy Trinity School, Cookstown. Lunch will be provided by Ulster GAA and registration is vital.
Club Officer Development Course: This course is to develop the skills and knowledge base of all club officers in Ulster. A Club Officer Development Course will be held in every county in Ulster and all clubs are required under Club Maith to have representatives at this course. The Development Course will explore the key issues facing GAA Club official including: Integration – the One Club Model, Developing a Club Plan, Applying for Club Maith, Club Finance Toolkit, Healthy Clubs and Respect & Discipline.
The dates and venues of this training in each county are as follows:
- Saturday 14th January – Training for NEW Club Officers, Holy Trinity School, Cookstown
- Saturday 21st January – Armagh Club Officer Training, Morgan Athletic Grounds
- Saturday 4th February – Derry Club Officer Training, St Patrick’s School Dungiven
- Saturday 11th February – Antrim Club Office Training, TBC
- Saturday 18th February – Tyrone Club Officer Training, Loreto Grammar School, Omagh
- Saturday 3rd March – Down Club Officer Training, St Malachy’s School Castlewellan
- Saturday 10th March – Monaghan Club Officer Training, St Macartan’s College Monaghan
- Saturday 24th March – Cavan Club Officer Training, Kingspan Breffini Park
- Saturday 31st March – Fermanagh Club Officer Training, St Michael’s School Enniskillen
- Saturday 21st April – Donegal Club Officer Training, Deele College Raphoe
Anyone wishing to registration for these events should email email@example.com