A ‘Coaching Youth/Adults’ Hurling/Camogie online workshop will be held this Wednesday, November 11th at 7pm.
The workshop will be held via MS Teams. To join on the evening, click here.
The workshop will be based on the below video and will focus on why it is recommended to use these exercises to coach your teams.
We have three clubs involved in the workshop:
- Kilrea Camogie, Co. Derry
- Naomh Padraig GAA, Co. Antrim
- Westport GAA, Co. Mayo
Tutors on the evening will be:
- Martin Fogarty – National Hurling Development Manager
- Damien Coleman – Connacht Hurling Development Manager
- Kevin Kelly – Ulster Hurling Development Manager
If you have any questions in advance of the workshop, you can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make sure to address them.