Supporters attending the Ulster Football Championship Final in Clones tomorrow are advised of the following:
- This is a Sold Out fixture and there shall be no tickets on sale at the venue.
- All seats are reserved and all attendees must sit in their allocated seat.
- Turnstiles shall open at 12.30pm
- Entry to the Gerry Arthurs Stand is via Turnstiles 29-38 only.
- Entry to the Eastern Stand is via Turnstiles 39-44 accessed via the Roslea Road entrance.
- Entry to Pat McGrane Section AA, A, B and C is via Turnstiles 45-48 via the Roslea Road entrance.
- Entry to Pat McGrane Section D, E, F, G, H, J, K and L is via Turnstiles 11-18 only.
- Entry to the O’Duffy Terrace is via Turnstiles 19-28 only.
- Entry to the Hill Terrace is via Turnstiles 1-10 & via 49-52 which can be accessed at the Roslea Road entrance.
- Please download your tickets in advance of the fixture to avoid delay at the turnstiles.
- Please ensure to note your seat number if located in the Gerry Arthurs, Pat McGrane or Eastern Seated areas, as this shall be required by the stewards to show you to your allocated seat.
Additional Ticketing Information
- All Ulster GAA games are entry by ticket only.
- All tickets will be scanned on entry to the ground.
- No matchday sales will occur at any Ulster GAA Championship games. Tickets must be purchased in Online, from participating Retail Stores or from Clubs/County Boards.
- Refunds/exchanges are not permitted.
- Ulster GAA define juvenile tickets as those under the age of 16 and must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children aged 2 or under do not require a ticket.