Spectator information ahead of Ulster Senior Championship Final in Clones
2023 Ulster Senior Football Championship Final
Armagh V Derry – St Tiernach’s Park Clones – 4.00pm – 14/05/2023
- Turnstiles shall open at 1.00pm
- This is a ‘sold out’ fixture. Please allow for sufficient time to gain entry to the grounds.
- Tickets are section specific and can only be used for entry to that specific part of the ground.
- If you have a digital ticket please ensure to download in advance as mobile service is limited at the grounds.
- Entry to the Gerry Arthur’s Stand is via Turnstiles 29-36 only. The seating inside the stand is fully reserved.
- Entry to the Pat McGrane Open Seating area is via Turnstiles 11-18 and 45-46 only. The seating is fully reserved.
- Entry to the Eastern Stand is via the Roslea Road Entrance to the ground only via Turnstiles 41-44. The seating is fully reserved.
- Entry to the Hill Terrace is via Turnstiles 1-10 and 49-50 only. Juveniles are permitted to enter the Hill Terrace with a via a valid ticket and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Entry to the O’Duffy Terrace is via Turnstiles 19-26 only.
- Match day Programmes shall be available inside the grounds priced at £5.
- There is expected to be significant match day traffic. Please allow sufficient time for your journey.
- Please adhere to all Ground Regulations when inside the venue. Please note that flares are not permitted and anyone found in possession of a flare shall be ejected from the stadium.
Match Day Information – Ulster Championships 2023
- No matchday sales will occur at any Ulster GAA Club Championship games
- All Ulster Championship fixtures at U17, U20 and senior are all ticket fixtures with all attendees requiring a ticket.
- Refunds/exchanges are not permitted.
- All tickets will be scanned on entry to the ground.?No ticket, no entry.
- Tickets must be purchased online or at selected stores in advance.
- For a full list of stores please see here
- Ulster GAA define juvenile tickets as those under the age of 16 and must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children aged 2 or under do not require a ticket.