Ulster GAA will be providing a training day for Amhrán na bhFiann singers for all Ulster counties next Wednesday, 26th July, with a series of sessions being held throughout the afternoon and evening.
The sessions will take place at Ulster GAA offices, 8-10 Market Street, Armagh, BT61 7BX, during the time slots below:
- 3pm-3:45pm (Fully booked)
- 6:15pm-7pm (Fully booked)
- 7:15pm-8pm (Fully booked)
As we draw closer to club championships commencing around the counties, and with more and more games being live streamed, our matches are now being shown to a much wider audience and the performing of the anthem is the first thing that viewers hear and see.
The Ulster GAA Amhrán na bhFiann training team will provide guidance in various aspects of performing the anthem, such as tempo and pronunciation.
To register for the training, please contact your respective county’s Cultural Officer (listed below), or Paula Magee, firstname.lastname@example.org with the session time you wish to attend before 12 noon Tuesday 25 July.
- Antrim – email@example.com
- Armagh – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cavan – email@example.com
- Derry – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donegal – email@example.com
- Down – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fermanagh – email@example.com
- Monaghan – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tyrone – email@example.com