Ulster GAA, Irish FA and Ulster Rugby will host an online webinar focusing on ‘Success in Funding Applications’ on Wednesday 1st November from 7pm to 9pm.
This workshop led by Jocelyn Horton from NICVA will give clubs a useful overview and the practical advice they need to complete funding applications.
Content will include:
- What are funders looking for?
- Identifying your ideal funders
- Getting your offer correct
- Stages of the application process
- Tips for communicating your needs in writing
To register for this event please visit: https://forms.office.com/e/LPH0gAZZp3
The link to the workshop will be issued to all those who have registered on Wednesday 1st November.