The closing date is now approaching for clubs interested in participating in a number of Hurling initiatives taking place in the coming months.
- Táin Óg u13, u15 and u17 Youth Hurling Leagues
- Cú Chulainn Adult Club Hurling League
- Foundation Hurling Referee Course
The Closing date for all is: 12noon on Monday 21st February. Please click on the above links for Application forms and Registration.
Hurling clubs at u13, u15, u17 and Adult level can to register an interest in participating in the 2022 Táin Óg leagues and Cú Chulainn Adult Club Hurling Leagues.
Referee Foundation Course in Ulster
In order to make these leagues a success, we require a significant number of referees to cover our expanding hurling games programme.
Ulster GAA is hoping to improve the shortfall of officials by running four regional face-to-face workshops as part of the Referee Foundation Course in Ulster over the next number of weeks, all of which all are free of charge.
The aim is for each team at each age grade to have a qualified referee who would be provided with games on the above dates, and/or be able to step in to officiate their own games if the need arises. All referees will be rewarded for their time and effort.
In order to complete the course:
- You must be 18yrs old
- Each individual must register on learning.gaa.ie
- After Registering/Logging In
- CLICK => GAA Courses
- CLICK => Referee Icon/Image
- CLICK=> Referee Training Courses
- CLICK => Referee Foundation Level Blended Learning Course 22
- You will be asked to input an enrolment key. The enrolment key for this course is: RefFound22
- Complete all 4 Modules.
Module 1: Powers & Duties of the Referee
Module 2: Referee Safeguarding
Module 3: Rules of the Game
- Tue 22nd Feb & Thu 24th Feb: 7pm-9pm. Athletic Grounds, Armagh
- Sat 26th Feb: 10am-2pm. Fermanagh House, Enniskillen
- Tue 1stMar & Thu 3rdMar: 7pm-9pm. Davitts Social Club, Belfast
- Sat 5th Mar: 10am-2pm. Owenbeg GAA Centre, Dungiven
NB. for the mid-week workshops, you must attend both nights