Advanced Coach Development provide support to coaches and specialists who wish to be challenged in their practice. These can be at any level within the FTEM framework.
They are embedded to support further learning, reflection and development and delivery of the programme is through expert support in particular fields. Where possible we ask participants to reflect and engage in learning on a one to one basis through mentoring and individualise plans.
Advanced Coach Development
- Live Webinars – Advanced Coaching
- Ulster GAA Coaching – YouTube channel
- Coach Academy Programme (T1-T4)
- Coach Mentoring Programme (T3-T4-E1)
- Communities of Practice – Medical
- Communities of Practice – Nutrition
- Communities of Practice – Athletic Development
- Communities of Practice – Performance & Lifestyle
- Communities of Practice – Sports Psychology
To engage with these higher level programmes contact Ulster GAA Coach Education Manager – Roger Keenan.