Ulster GAA are seeking to recruit the following position:
Applicants should note that they will be required to demonstrate that they meet all of the following essential criteria at the time of submitting their application:
1. Hold a degree (or equivalent third level qualification) in Accountancy or Finance or any other relevant discipline to the post
2. Will be IATI or part-qualified accountant or hold an equivalent financial qualification
3. Have at least three years full-time experience (or part-time equivalent) of finance administration
Further criteria are outlined in the job description and personnel specification.
No CV’s will be accepted. Information packs are available to download below.
You should note that applications can only be accepted in hard copy.
Closing date for submission of applications is 4pm on Wednesday 21st October 2015.
– Finance Officer Application Pack (.Zip)
– Cover Letter – FO Oct15 (.doc)
– Advert – FO Oct2015 (.doc)
– Job Description and Personnel Specification – FO Oct15 (.doc)
– Application Form – FO Oct15 (.doc)
– Monitoring Questionnaire – FO Oct15 (.doc)
Ulster GAA is committed to the promotion of equality of opportunity. We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination, both direct and indirect, in terms of both employment and the provision of goods, facilities and services.
Ulster GAA is responsible for and committed to ensuring that no employee, job applicant, volunteer, participant or member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, gender, disability, ethnic origin, race, colour, nationality, parental or marital status, religious belief, class or social background, sexual preference or political belief.