Academy Programmes are presented for players at County level and for players, coaches and referees at Ulster level. Participants are recruited for Provincial programmes through their County programmes.
Service Provider academies are targeting professionals in our system and encouraging them to come into communities of practice to share best practice.
Vision for Academies & Performance
“With the talent phase of the FTEM Framework the right players are targeted with potential and over the period they are supported in their holistic development. At no time does the system close off to individuals who will shine at a later stage, and a constant review and revision of Academy members is required”
Academy Activity & Performance
- Under 14 Regional Academies
- Under 15 Regional Academies
- Under 16 County Academies
- Under 17 County Academies
- Under 16 Ulster Player Academy
- Coach Academy Programme
- Referees Academy Programme
- Service Providers Academy